I don't know about you but clothes aren't as appealing when pregnant and mostly living in pregnancy leggings (SO comfortable), or postpartum and probably still living in leggings and/or practical clothes with easy boob access!
Here are 10 ideas of non baby-related gifts for you or a special mum(-to-be) in your life...
1. A gorgeous scarf that doesn't break the bank from Zara. So soft, stylish and very warm!
2. Original jewellery by independent designers to accessorise the bump (or baby!). I've got my eye on these festive earrings!
3. The BEST EVER brownies - this is a must-send to anyone who has just had a baby, or as a treat for yourself (I have been known to send these to myself on my birthday...)
4. A voucher to help a local business e.g. Meal at a local restaurant, a postnatal massage or a voucher for a Postnatal MOT session with me!
5. Anything from the Mother and Baby range from Neal's Yard Remedies - The Mother's Bath Oil is the perfect treat!
8. Comfy slippers or cashmere bed socks. The White Company has a lovely range
9. A soft dressing gown - you might live in it in the first weeks post birth!
10. Pyjamas - Boden have some great prints such as this one.